Coconut-White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Marie Moreau
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 3 dozen cookies
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit; Place the reck in the middle postion.
- Combine the butter and sugars in an electric mixer, an d mix for 4 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla , and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Add the white chocolate chips and coconut.Mix well to make a stiff dough.
- Put gobs of cookie dough on a parchment cookie sheet 2 inches apart
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
To form gobs of cookie dough; I recomend using an ice creem scoop.
Please follow and like us: