Author: Marie Moreau
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust
- 2 cups white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2½ tsp. lemon extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2⅔ cups sour cream
- 32 ounces cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until mixed.
- Add eggs one at a time; mixing thouroughly in beetween.
- Mix in the lemon and salt, and add in the sour cream.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and let sit for 30 minutes still in the oven.
Please follow and like us: